The ventilate resistance and pressure difference tester is used to measure the ventilate resistance and pressure difference of masks under specified conditions.It is applicable to the inspection and testing of mask products by mask manufacturers and labor protection equipment inspection institutions, and is used to measure the ventilation resistance and pressure difference of surgical masks and disposable medical masks under specified conditions.It is applicable to the inspection and inspection of medical surgical masks and disposable medical masks carried out by labor protection equipment inspection institutions and mask manufacturers.
GB 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks；
YY 0469-2011 Medical surgical mask；
GB 2626-2006 Respiratory protective equipment self-absorption filter respirator against particulate matter；
GB/T 32610-2016 Technical specifications for daily protective masks。
1. Air source: suction type;
2. Air flow: 8L/min;
3. Sealing method: O-ring seal;
4, sample breathable aperture: Ф 25 mm;
5. Pressure difference sensor range: 0 ~ 500pa;
6. Display mode: digital display pressure difference;
7. Power supply: 220V, 50Hz.
1. Suction type air source is adopted as the instrument power source, which is not limited by the space of the test site;
2. Equipped with high-precision pressure difference sensor, digital display of the pressure difference on both sides of the sample;
3. The special sample clamp ensures firm clamping of the sample.