To detect the filtration efficiency of particles such as melt spray cloth, plane mask and three-dimensional mask filter material.
1. The use of cold aerosol generator to produce continuous and stable aerosol particles, easy to add solution.
2. Two sets of high-precision aerosol particle detection sensors were used for simultaneous measurement of upper and lower cavities.
3. Equipped with oil and salt particulate aerosol generators.
4. Install the electrostatic charge neutralization device for aerosol particles.
5. Equipped with high-precision digital gas flow sensor to accurately measure the gas flow.
6. 7-inch touch screen, simple and clear operation, Chinese and English operation interface.
7. Pneumatic fixture, easy to install and change samples.
8.Silent vacuum pump.
9. High precision pressure gauge and flow control valve can adjust the aerosol concentration.
10. The micro printer can print detection data.
11. Intelligent configuration such as leakage protection, overload protection, power loss preservation, etc., effectively protect the safety of use.
GB 2626 Respiratory protective equipment self-priming filter respirator against particulate matter
GB/T 32610-2016 Technical specifications for daily protective masks
GB 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks
GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for medical disposable protective clothing
YY 0496-2011 Surgical masks
1. Flow range :(0 ~ 100) L/min, accuracy 1%
2. Filtration efficiency :(0.001 ~ 99.999) %
3. Test area: 100cm2
4. Gas-soluble gel: sodium chloride and oily medium, meeting the test method of saltiness and oiliness;
5. Aerosol concentration: not more than 30mg/m3 (saline), not more than 30mg/m3 (oily)
6. Count median diameter: salt particles (0.075±0.02) um, oily particles (0.185±0.02) um
7. Geometric standard deviation of particle size distribution: salt particles ≤1.86
8. Power: AC220V 50Hz / 1.2KW
9. Product size: about length * width * height (860mm*760mm*1680mm)